Peet Limited recognises that your privacy is important and is committed to protecting your personal information.
We have produced a Privacy Statement, which sets out how Peet manages such personal information. The statement can be downloaded from the link above.
Collection, maintenance and disclosure of certain personal information are governed by legislation including the Privacy Act 1988, Corporations Act 2001 or other legislation.
We use third-party advertising technology to serve ads when you visit our website and sites upon which we advertise. This technology uses non-personal information about your visits to this website and the sites upon which we advertise (not including your name, address, or other personal information) to serve ads to you. In the course of delivering advertisements, a unique third-party cookie may be placed or recognized on your browser. In addition, we use web beacons, provided by our ad-serving partner, to help manage our online advertising. These web beacons enable our ad server to recognize a browser’s cookie when a browser visits this site, and to learn which banner ads bring users to our website.
Peet User Generated Content Agreement
By giving Peet permission to use your online images and commentary, you agree that Peet:
can use the content on its websites, apps, email, social media and other forums, including but not limited to for promotional purposes;
- can use your name, image, social media handle and other publically available biographic material in conjunction with your image and associated content;
- has irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free approval to use, reproduce, modify, publish and publicly display the content through any of our social media accounts, websites or digital platforms; and
- is released from any liability for use of the image and/or content to the extent permitted by law.
You also agree and confirm you:
- are at least 18 years old or if under 18 have permission from a parent or guardian;
- own and control the copyright and or interest in the image and content, and it does not infringe any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property of another;
- have complied with all laws and regulations associated with acquiring and/or producing the content;
- acknowledge statements, remarks or claims by you reflect your honest views and experiences;
- will not make available any material that includes an image or personal information of another person unless you have their consent;
- have disclosed any commercial connections or interests you have with Peet or third-party brands or sellers (ie you are an employee, paid blogger or recipient of free products or services);
- will not be paid by Peet for use of your content; and
- will contact Peet if you no longer approve for your image or content to be published by Peet, by phoning 1800 819 912 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like any further information, or wish to make a complaint, please contact our Privacy Officer.
PO Box 7224
Perth WA 6850
Telephone: (08) 9420 1111
Fax: (08) 9481 4712